Our Certified Applications team serves as an extension of your internal team and provides invaluable support for everyday issues that may arise.
The purpose of a support services is usually to troubleshoot problems or provide guidance about engineering software products. We can provide support by the most efficient method, primarily over the phone, Instant messages, Remote also via email and on-site visits.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
You can use us to be the first point of contact for your employee’s to handle technical issues, resolve problems, and escalate those things that can’t be resolved. Your outsourced support will give you the freedom to focus on your core competencies while we resolve more issues on the front-end, giving your employees a pleasant, satisfying Support experience.
SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDES.
- Support team will install of and upgrade software upon user requests.
- Configure software within the network environment
- Support services will provide assistance for software that does not launch or function properly.
- Diagnosis if the issue is related to the network or system.
- Hardware and Operating System requirements for software
- Maintenance and Bug Fixes
- Software application maintenance releases, minor updates, and major upgrades to help keep your software operating efficiently and up to date
The purpose of learning hub is to provide help to the End User ensure they have the skills and knowledge it needs.
- Provide opportunities employee to build and reinforce skills, cross-train, and expand capabilities improve expertise through interaction with a subject-matter expert.
- Access to an extensive library of learning content, including e-learning and handbooks.
- Ability to interact with experts, attend live sessions and receive guidance.
THE RIGHT SOFTWARE AT THE RIGHT TIME
Never again will projects suffer from not having the right software for the job.
ADL will assist & review your work & advise right software for your projects
LEVEL OF SUPPORT
REQUEST RESPONSE PROCESS
- The request is received.
- A support case assigned to the Support Group.
- An email is sent notifying you that your case has been created.
- A Support Analyst responds.
- Once the Analyst has resolved the issue, the case is closed, and an email is sent notifying you of the closure.
Support 5 days per week between 9.00 Am to 6.00 Pm 8 hours per day
SERVICES NOT PROVIDED
- Non License Product (Crack Version)
- Troubleshooting of Hardware Such as PCs, Laptops, Scanners etc.